Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just Crapping...

It doesn't take long for someone to come up with something corny:

"Steve Irwin wouldn't have died if he wore sunscreen - it would have caught the ray!"

And then, Peter Brock got smashed up and the first thing he heard in heaven was "Crikey, you're here too?"

I didn't even know who Brocky was.

Anyways...life's too short really. That's why I've finally ordered the stuff I need (not want) from www.myutopia.com.au. No more hesitating, just get it! I will post my exciting review on the marshmallow body creme and the body polish w cinnamon when the goods arrive.

Stu and I are thinking seriously of getting the Toyota Hilux. Part of the fun comes from thinking about what personalised registration plate (or "rego", as they call it) to get. Will it be ST00PD or GO00SE?? We can even have MO00PY or ZU00ZU, but of cos we can never agree on which one. Maybe IB11TE or WE81TE, especially when the puppies are in it. Of cos Stu wants FI15HY, but my favourite is still SH11TT.

2 comments:

Toadjuice said...

So who's Peter Brock

AquaticHue said...

interesting... somehow SH11TT seems to appeal to me much more compared to the FI15HY one. *grin. Give me a buzz or a text msg when you are back! I miss you.