Friday, September 01, 2006

A Better Week

Yes, I can feel the tension and stress of the past few months melt away. The new boss seems easy going and more importantly, very intelligent. I can't wait to learn from him. Maybe he's got a bit of bad breath but I'll much rather take that than that piece of garbage anytime. After 5 months of being conditioned to be stupid and useless, it's still hard to get my voice back. But at least I'm thinking about the actual work now, and not the garbage or office politics. It's already September, but still another 5 months to the end of the dog year. I dun usually believe in this shit, and I hope the next few months prove the astrologists (or whatever u call them) wrong. "Fan Tai Sui" is an understatement in my case, just want to move forward, contribute and be happy in my job without fan'ing the new tai sui.

2 comments:

Toadjuice said...

I fan tai sui for like a gazillion years liao! Take it from me. It is all about attitude. Take whatever shit positively and nothing will really bother you that much... heh heh

weishan said...

Good to hear that things are improving in the office. :)