Friday, November 17, 2006

Trip to Castle Towers...

Was a bloody waste of time. Or maybe I've just lost my shopping skills. Jialat! What is Sydney doing to me?? Or rather, what is the western suburbs doing to me???? Everything looked drap and boring, even Kookai and Cue. Couldn't justify spending in Esprit either when the T-shirts r only $10 cheaper than in Country Road. The only bra that fits me is a boring beigey-brown CK that's $70, how to buy??? Shoes r even worse, sandals that look made in China cost a bomb or two. Thought there would be many pretty summer dresses to tempt me, but I see nothing. I give up.

Or maybe I can find something online now....hmmm

4 comments:

pea said...

but but...cue stuff is nice!!! =)

Anonymous said...

email me if u need anything from sg? hugs. hope u feel better soonish. :)

Allan Lim said...

Make use of weak usd.....buy online..

FATA

Toadjuice said...

Maybe you should just spend your time farting in libraries.