Monday, February 27, 2006

My Hen's Nite 25/2/06

Dinner at Shashlik, followed by a night of dancing at Bar None.

First came the sweet invitation from the Chief Organiser, who is also my Chief Bridesmaid. I chose well as Meng has the most MisChief up her sleeves! The Co Organiser Apple arranged the dinner and booked us the table at Bar None. I rallied my cousins, who turned out to be a great hit with the Slut and Bitch.

I wore a veil all night at Bar None. (Meng had searched high and low for it and found it in HK). She got me some penis candy too. I was supposed to approach a guy and have a bet with him..." How many dicks do u think I can suck at one time?" Thank goodness she forgot all about it after we hit the dance floor. I was up on stage, had a little chat with NaNa, and had a guy serenade me with his weird rendition of She Will Be Loved. We had a great laugh, he was so sporting!

And then the part I'm a little bit proud of - I managed to strip 5 guys in total!! Only shirts off, but still got told off by the bouncers. The Slut and Bitch were 2 of them. Another one was the weird singer. The next one I knew was Pablo. And the last guy, I still have no idea who he is.

The best part of the night was Bitch telling everyone how he has known me for more than 10 years, and that he would do anything for me. And then Meng told them we have known each other for 17 years. That is really scary so I asked her to shut up. This is the mushy part - I was so high and happy, and couldnt stop hugging them all. My friends made me feel special. I know they were all happy for me, and thoroughly enjoying themselves. And I know sometime in my friendship with each and everyone of them, I must have done something good to deserve all this.

3 comments:

JonnBryan said...

Glad you had a Great Time, you certainly deserve it !

Toadjuice said...

*sniff* *sniff* I so touched...

AquaticHue said...

Mrs Hine,

where is the entry about your wedding day??? *evil grin. Details Details???