Thursday, November 17, 2005

My family

I love my family more than anything in the world. (Stu is part of the family now). Seeing any of them upset makes me sad. Seeing all of them upset at the same time breaks my heart. At least last night I was crying over something really important to me and not over some idiotic PUB goons. I hope my brother will always have the guts he showed last night to apologise and explain his actions. And dad...I dunno what to say...how to tell him that he is stubborn and unreasonable and should show more love n concern to his son and wife. Keeping quiet, running away or making stupid hurting remarks are not ways to solve problems (although I'd probably inherited his keeping quiet n running away traits). Did he really understand my bro last night? Would he continue to shout at him unreasonably?

We are one family and should stay as one. We may be weird and not affectionate or whatever, but the underlying thing is we all care for one another and should rememeber that whatever happens.

No comments: