Friday, May 05, 2006

Housework

I've found a couple of household chores I like doing, isn't it amazing? Just discovered this Make-Your-Taps-Gleam cleaner in the toilet cabinet. I squirted it on and wiped - Ta-dah! Taps really sparkled! I wiped the rest of it all over the wash basin, and it's now gleaming away as well. I'm sure it's not supposed to be used for the sink, but oh well. Cannot waste. His mom must have put the cleaner there, I can't imagine Stu ever doing the toilet cleaning. There are also 3 other bottles that look like cleaning stuff that I haven't looked at yet. I should be cleaning the shower and tiles and toilet bowl as well, but I'm so excited that I'm on the PC writing it all down instead.

There is also much satisfaction cleaning my own hair brush. Yes, anything that is done in the house and not reading or computer related is considered housework. I like removing the hair and digging the dusty furry bits out one by one. Dunno how they get stuck in the roots of the brush in the first place.

No comments: